Tools for Startups
New businesses need access to the best tools and technologies to bring their ideas to market quickly, but they often lack the means to acquire the professional resources they need. The struggle to maintain a consistent funding stream, the time required to learn new skills, and the challenges of work/life balance—especially when you’re still working a day job—can doom great concepts before they have a chance to take hold.
The Praxis Center offers the following tools for its clients on free or discounted basis:
The SOLIDWORKS® for Entrepreneur Program provides new start-up companies the following benefits:
- 12-month licenses of SOLIDWORKS products for CAD, simulation, visualization, and more
- MySolidWorks online training
- Co-marketing opportunities such as speaking at SOLIDWORKS events and promotion in SOLIDWORKS campaigns and social communities
- Design guidance from SOLIDWORKS engineers and technical managers
- Hundreds of white papers, videos, and feature articles with tips and tricks on taking your product to the next level
Autodesk’s digital prototyping software helps you design, visualize, and simulate your ideas, so you can build a better world.